Have you asked yourself this question lately, when gazing at your daughter’s eyebrows? Have you recently been out to your local dining/shopping establishments and wondered if all the young women are make-up artists for Bernie Sanders? I have! If you are like me, new fashion trends are not something you keep up with. So, coming face-to-face with the new “eyebrow phenomenon” led me to some crazy and quite terrifying questions.
Terrifying Eyebrow Questions
What are these crazy and terrifying questions?
- Am I living in an alternate universe?
- Did I just accidentally walk into the filming of the latest Stephen King Novel at Chick-fil-A?
- Has the “Trekkie Convention” moved its venue from Las Vegas to Southern Virginia?
- Was there an Alien Invasion in Walmart that I am unaware of? (Ok I have asked myself that question since 1996)
- Is Bernie Sanders replacing Tyra Banks on America’s Next Top Model?
To my surprise and relief, the answer was no, nope, nada, no way, and negative. What I experienced was not the FX crew filming a new horror story, it was not extra-terrestrial in origin and it was not Democratic-Socialist in nature. What I did encounter was just the new fashion in make-up; the Klingon eyebrows! Whew! Now I can remove the garlic from under my pillow and take off the aluminum foil hat! No more undue fear or fashion deficit for me! From now on, I am keeping up with all the latest trends by subscribing to Vogue or Popular Science magazines; whichever is cheaper.
So, how about you? Are you ready for all the newest beauty tips? I say, “Ghos Kyamo!” That’s Klingonese for “go be beautiful”!